Mr and Mrs Bailey

Mr and Mrs Bailey

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Red or not to Red

I am sitting here on night 3 of in-dependency (is that even a word, I do not know). I have been looking up wedding stuff ALL DAY... I kid you not... all day. I did get a tiny piece of a fraction done though. That's good right? Well I am sitting here thinking, pondering what I would look like as a redhead. There is only one way to find out and I can always dye it back brown... right? Am I just ancy becasue Brian has left? I know I am too much of a wuss to cut my hair... oh no no, no cutting. To be honest I am not much of a hair person. Just don't have the skills. braid, ponytail... yep that's about it. It took me years to figure out why someone would WANT to poof their hair, then even longer to try and accomplish this task. Still not there yet, but think it's probably a good thing when I look around at some of the girls here. I am blessed with straight hair, well I say that, but if I was good at hair it might be nice to be more creative with it. Black, blond, red, green, you name it... but oh no my teenage years have passed. Would I look like the crazy middle aged woman who won't grow up? I am afraid that will be me one day. But what the heck... might as well act it out in the mean time right? Back to the topic... RED! Yes, This will happen... this time tomorrow watch out bloggers... pictures will be posted.

3 comments:

  1. this is great... i love blogs!!! haha since we will be married women we have to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I am soooo excited. I fully support you going red!!! Just know, of all the colors red fades the fastest, so you need good shampoo, and a dark towel. yay for you getting a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spoke with my "hairstylist" aka, Brian's cousin Mindy and she told me such things about the fading etc... I was debating platinum vs red, but chose red because I thought it sounded easier... should I reconsider??
    Keri, do you have a blog? This is all new to me... and ps lunch this week? Congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete